Rack frame for up to 4 x A10-RX-SL receivers 1,595.00£ Compatible with most Superslot compaitble receivers
The A10-RACK offers convenient mounting, powering, RF, and audio connectivity for four Unislot or SuperslotTM wireless receivers in its 1 RU chassis. Up to eight channels of audio from single or dual-channel receivers appear on both its XLR outputs and over Dante™ audio-over-Ethernet.
• Dante audio network integration for up to four Superslot compatible wireless mic receivers (eight audio channels), such as Audio Limited’s A10-RX, as well as some models by Wisycom and Lectrosonics.
• Antenna distribution with 12V power for active antennas and pass-through for a second A10- RACK (for a total of 16 audio channels)
• Powering distribution via 4-pin XLR-M socket, 10-18VDC
• Analogue or AES outputs via eight XLR-M sockets on rear panel
• Each receiver can be set to output analogue or AES individually (if supported by receiver)
• Simultaneous analogue / AES and Dante outputs
• Secondary Ethernet port for Dante redundancy or daisy-chaining second A10-RACK
• USB-B port for updating RX firmware via Mic2Wav app
• 470-694MHz front-end RF filter bandwidth
• 1RU chassis size with adjustable rack ears to set required depth
• Remote control using Wavemark's Wavetool software for iOS and Mac