For more than 28 years, the company has built on a foundation of a solid technical team to provide pre-sales, system design, turnkey system integration and after-sales services for professional customers in and around the Greater China region.
As the industry has been migrating rapidly into digital technology, DMT have always strived to be at the forefront to assist our customers break new boundaries. We have consulted on, and installed, many sophisticated systems such as professional audio and video non-linear editing workstations, large-scale music recording systems, post production systems with multiple workstations networked through Ethernet, FDDI, Fiber Channel and ATM; as well as mission critical systems integration for TV and Radio Broadcasting, both for fixed installation studios and in other outdoor remote locations such as radio and TV OB vans. In 2008, following a successful Beijing Olympics, DMT endeavored to build distribution networks and sales channels throughout the Greater China region in the Music and Broadcast market sectors. In early 2010, DMT diversified further into supplying and installing sound reinforcement systems for large indoor and outdoor concerts, fixed installations for TV studios and installations for the bar/entertainment market sector.
- 1990 - started to provide HK music industry with professional consulting services.
- 1991 - started working with different clients including recording studios, post-production houses, broadcasters, government venues and others
- 1992 - provided turnkey solutions to recording studios owned by famous artists such as Andy Lau and Tayu Lo.
- 1993 - provided CD/VCD pre-mastering system for major record labels such as BMG, Sony, Naxo, Hugo, Foshan Pearl, Hangzhou Nature etc.
- 1994 - provided first two FDDI audio workgroup to CCTV and Shanghai TV
- 1995 - installed world class recording music studios in Shanghai and HK
- 1997 - opened DMT Taipei office to serve their needs.
- 1998 - opened up Beijing office. Appointed as the Avid dealer in HK
- 1999 - provided a complete film studio package to Changchun Film in North China
- 2000 - supplied first digital TV On Air studio for CCTV in China and provided turnkey solutions for Internet web sites such as www.hkcyber.com, www.3by8.com, www.sina.com.cn
- 2001 - was awarded for audio system for China CCTV TV's two OB Vans and GDTV's EFP audio system for China National Games 2001
- 2002 - was awarded for fifteen Audio Post Production Room turnkey in new HK TKO TVB City and 7 Radio On Air rooms, fifteen production rooms and Radio Master Control Room in HeNan Radio
- 2003 - Provided Avid News Video Workgroup turnkey solution and 3D Vizrt On Air Graphics system to TKO TVB News
- 2004 - opened the Guangzhou branch and Nanjing contact office. Appointed as exclusive distributor for Yamaha digital audio products for broadcast and high end installation market in China. Appointed as exclusive distributor for Telos/Omnia/Axia
- 2005 - was awarded JSTV's EFP audio system for China National Games 2005 and started to set up distribution channels by providing turnkey system design and equipment packing in China
- 2006 - was appointed by DPA and Fostex as exclusive distributors in China and started to set up dealer channel in major China provinces in Broadcast and Music markets and to work with major sound rental companies and sound reinforcement system integrators. Awarded for audio system of Zhejiang TV 5.1 Audio Van for Olympics 2008 HD Audio production, the first in China
- 2007 - was awarded CCTV News Audio systems, BTV TV studios audio system, BJ Radio Music Studio. Worked with various dealers for Macau TDM Video NonLinear workgroup, Mynammer State TV & Radio audio systems, LiaoNing Radio and JianNan Radio audio turnkeys systems... post-production houses, broadcasters, government venues and others.
- 2008 - was awarded National Grand Theatre Music recording and mastering studios in BJ, JiangSu TV New building 70% of audio systems including four TV studios, eleven post production, two 5.1 music recording, China Film Studio complex audio systems covering forty rooms. Start to set up national distribution dealer network in different market sectors with different brands
- 2009 - was awarded virtual studio contract for Hong Kong Jockey Club's TV broadcasting studio. System includes a 4-camera tracking system that can provide thousands of virtual backgrounds for users to choose from. Supplied and installed a multistudio film production system, including several multi-user Avid D-Control dubbing systems, the largest SSL Duality in China for film scoring and multiple edit suites for China Film Group in Beijing.
- 2010 - was appointed as exclusive distributor for Clair Brothers and was awarded Fujian TV 800sqm and 1000sqm Studio Sound Reinforcement using Clair Brothers Speaker systems. BTV's brand new 5.1 recording studio also opened in Beijing utilizing an SSL C200 digital production console.
- 2011 - was appointed as exclusive distributor for Sennhesier 500 series wireless microphones and dealers for 300/3000/5000, was awarded CCTV New building Audio Post Production contracts. Also awarded contract to install a massive 100+ workstation ENCO radio automation system for RTHK in Hong Kong. Supplied and installed an Avid Venue live sound mixing console and Optocore routing network for Hong Kong's Academy for the Performing arts.
- 2012 - Sold Clair i218/i212 Concert Line Array system to AMC/Reyn Yang and supported Faye Wong, Eason Chan, MayDay, Sandy Lam, SodaGreen, WuBai/China Blue and Elton John concerts in various cities in China, Installed ShowBar Disco in GuangDong, Distributed over 2000 channels of Sennheiser wireless microphone channels throughout China. Installed a large multi-studio Axia IP audio routing network and intercom system for Hunan TV station. Supplied Avid D-Control system for Media Business Services in Hong Kong for use in one of the first five Dolby Atmos dubbing studios in the world.
- 2013 - Clair Brothers speakers used in CCTV's big events "The Spring Festival Gala Special Program" and "Korea-China Song Festival". DPA microphones and SSL console played a key role in the most popular TV program "Voice of China".
- 2014 - became a dealer of dbTechnolgoies speakers from Italy. Clair Brothers speakers installed in Hunan TV Station Studio---one of the most innovative and popular TV Stations in China
- 2015 - BJ office moves into new larger offices in MaoLong Culture Park and GZ office moves into larger premises that includes 120 square meter facility for PA system demo. CCTV purchased two Avid S6 M40 for their new building post studio -the first S6 consoles in CCTV. DMT help Shanghai Leading Film installed Atmos dubbing stage in Shanghai City - the first Atmos production system in Shanghai.
- 2016 - Cooperated with the largest domestic TV content provider STAR TIME to deliver a large number of Chinese TV plays and programs to Africa in their local languages DMT help them installed more than 40 dubbing studios in Beijing. CCTV purchased 8 more Avid S6 M40 consoles. Completed the ChangSha City Concert hall recording studios project, first SSL Duality in HuNan province
- 2017 - Tencent, the largest New Media Company who enter the broadcasting market through internet in China, equipped their OBVan with SSL Live 500 and Live 300 consoles. Beijing Film Academy completed their new experimental center. Zhejiang Radio & TV Group's international film and television production center was completed in XiaoShan city. ClairBrothers speakers used in famous night club in Guangzhou, start entering entertainment market.
- 2018 - Opened new Shanghai office and entered into a strategic cooperation with SMG during BIRTV of this year. Became Avid's exclusive master dealer in Greater China. Completed WanDa Post studio in QingTao city, part of the so-called "Eastern Hollywood”. Cooperated with WSDG consultants and completed the recording studio of Zhejiang Conservatory of Music, installing the first pair of PMC’s flagship QB1 Speakers in China. Installed SSL’s fully IP-Audio based SystemT digital production consoles in two studios at RTHK. Supplied turnkey PA system for Shantou University's Sport Park, including: SSL L500+L300 live consoles ; Clairbrothers C12+C8 line array; DPA microphones; Sennheiser 5000 wireless microphones systems.
DMT continues to grow with the latest technology and, more importantly, DMT grows with our clients and customers. With a team of more than eighty staff in four offices, DMT is committed to provide the most professional services to our clients in the Chinese-speaking region.
Digital Media Technology Co., Ltd.
Unit B, 4th Floor, Great Wall Factory Building, No. 11 Cheung Shun Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2721 0343
Fax: (852) 2366 6883
Building 34, MaoLong Culture Park, No.1 Sanjianfang East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
Postal Code: 100024
Tel: (86)10 8580 6317
Fax: (86)10 8580 6318
Building 3, No.390 ZengNan Road, LiWan District, GuangZhou, China
Postal Code: 510375
Tel: (86)20 8106 8112
Fax: (86)20 8106 8113
Room 101, No. 1238, Zhongshan North Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China
Postal Code: 200065
Tel: (86)21 5648 6188