- True Peak level metering and limiting – ITU-R BS.1770 / EBU R128 Compliant
- Supporting up to 10 channels for Dolby Atmos and the AVID Pro Tools Dolby Atmos 7.1.2/7.0.2 Track and Bus
- Input / Output Gain (-12/+12 dB) applied to the limiter input and to the output stage of the limiter
- Multistage processing, providing the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, in order to achieve even more precise and natural sounding results.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
Preset and Parameter Handling
- Preset/Parameter slots
- To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time. Apart from saving each preset, a “Global Preset” containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the “Morphing Slider”, can be saved.
- Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation
- The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time twea
Originating from legendary hardware
As a result of a joint engineering venture, Jünger Audio and Flux:: are pleased to provide the Level Magic for the first time in software format.
Developed and enhanced over several years, the dynamic range processor principles developed by Jünger Audio enable level managing devices like compressors, AGC and limiters to be produced with exceptionally high audio quality, without coloration, pumping, breathing, distortion or modulation effects sometimes associated with this type of processors.
In short, virtually inaudible processing – With real ease of use
Loudness Standard Compliance
Jünger Audio Level Magic is compliant with all current worldwide loudness standards, based on the underlying ITU-R BS.1770(-1/2/3) principle, Level Magic provides compatibility with:
- EBU R128
- ATSC A/85
- ARIB TR-B32
- FREE TV OP-59
- Portaria 354