All Sonifex DIO interfaces provide a simple, convenient, and elegant plug and play method of connecting legacy analogue and digital audio equipment to the Dante AoIP audio network.
The A/D and D/A circuitry offers 120dB of dynamic range - ten times better than similar competing products. All DIO products use Dante Controller for configuration and are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). They use rugged aluminium boxes with side slots for screw-mounting and contain superior audio circuitry for optimal audio performance. All feature rugged Neutrik EtherCon® connectors and Neutrik lockable audio connectors for ultra-reliable connectivity.
• 2 x balanced XLR analogue outputs.
• Neutrik EtherCon® Ethernet connection.
• Fully Dante compliant device.
• AES67 compatible.
• Dante Domain Manager compliant.
• Ultra-high quality, wide dynamic range D/A conversion.
• Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet).