- Innovative channel strip with all the important tools for audio editing
- Input section with drive parameters for saturation and liveliness
- Novel phase correction, particularly suitable for multi-track recordings, e.g. for drum sets
- Straightforward 4-band parametric EQ with complementary hi and low-shelf EQs and variable-slope hi and low-cut filters (6-24 dB / oct)
- Integrated Spectrum Analyzer for fast EQ adjustment
- Variable compressor section with 9 different modes and parallel compression
- Touch module with 7 different processes like DeEsser, Expander, Transient and Sustain-Designer
- Variable module sequence
- L15Supports multichannel formats, Dolby Atmos up to 10 channels, Ambisonics up to 16 channels and DXD Audio up to 384 kHz
Gain / Drive
- Restores the life and vitality
- A well-managed Gain structure is paramount for creating an optimized signal-chain.
- In Evo Channel a signal Drive, designed to add a soft saturation and warmth to the material, is available direct at the input Gain for restoring and maintaining the vitality of the sound.
- Reframes the sound together
- One of the most crucial parameters to take into account; Phase, or “The art of using multiple microphones on one and the same sound source”, a classic example is when setting up the sound for a drumkit.
- Controlling the Phase of microphones is universal and relevant both for studio and live use. In EVO Channel an Arbitrary and Linear Phase Rotation throughout the spectrum is provided, to accomplish the same natural thing as when physically moving a microphone.
- The Phase is the result of Flux:: proprietary research, this unique algorithm allows linear phase correction* with zero latency.
* By activating the phase module on all of the tracks that were recorded at the same time and in the same room.
EQ / Analyzer
- The canvas for painting the colors
- One of the corner stones in a Channel Strip is a well-built, efficient and complete Equalizer.
- The EVO Channel EQ is a straightforward comprehensive 4-band parametric equalizer with an additional low/high shelf and a 6-24 dB low/high cut filter.
- The graphical interactive EQ curve is layered on top of the built in Spectrum Analyzer for hands-on editing with direct connection to the visual response.
- The spectrum analyzer origins from the Flux:: Pure Analyzer and has been optimized for the EVO Channel. It gives you an accurate direct view of what’s going on in the different frequency domains of your material.
- The Sound Attitude Generator
- In addition to controlling the signal dynamics, the compressor is often used for shaping the attitude of a sound. To use a compressor in a creative and artistic fashion it’s important that it’s easy to use and has the ability to create an interesting sound.
- The EVO Channel compressor offers a wide range and variety of sound with nine different compression modes, and a Wet / Dry control for adjusting the level of compression, allowing for parallel compression within the module.
- The icing on the cake that brings out the magic !
- The Final Touch module in EVO Channel is a polymorphic section offering a variety of different processors designed to adapt to the requirements of the material, with seven different processing modes including a frequency dependent DeEsser, Expander and a Transient and Sustain Designer.
Multichannel, Dolby Atmos, Ambisonics & High Resolution Support
- EVO Channel is designed to support mixing and creation of multichannel surround and immersive audio content.
- Dolby Atmos with up to 10 channels and the AVID Pro Tools Dolby Atmos 7.1.2 / 7.0.2 Track and Bus is supported.
- Third order Ambisonics with up to 16 channels and the AVID Pro Tools new bus and track formats for first, second and third order Ambisonics, for creating and manipulating Ambisonic audio and mixes, is supported.
- High Resolution DXD Audio with sampling rates up to 384 kHz is supported.
Dark Mode for Live and Theater
- The visual display mode of the graphical user interface in EVO Channel can be set to a Dark or a Light mode.
- The Dark mode is created to provide an option for situations like Live and Theater performances where discretion can be of real importance.