The A-RXMON is a belt-worn A10 Receiver enclosure to provide a simple, portable solution for the user to easily monitor two A10-TX audio channels with headphones.
Belt-worn A10-RX-SL slot-in receiver enclosure. Portable solution to monitor two A10-TX audio channels with wired headphones. Uses (1) Sony L-mount batteries (not included), Heavy-duty 3.5mm headphone connector and Micro USB port for firmware updates to the A10-RX-SL.
• Uses standard Sony L-mount batteries (sold separately)
• Heavy-duty 3.5 mm headphone jack
• Rugged, spring steel belt clip
• User-friendly headphone volume control/power switch
• Recess the headphone knob to prevent against accidental adjustments
• Monitor channel 1, channel 2 or a stereo mix of both channels
• Pair with the A10 User Groups feature for fast and intuitive switching between multiple A10-TX frequencies
• Micro USB port for updating firmware and loading User Groups on the A-RXMON