- 8 motorised, touch sensitive faders.
- 8+1 rotary encoders with push.
- 8 x TFT LCD hi-res displays.
- Backlit RGB soft-feel rubber buttons.
- All metal enclosure, finished with a brushed, anodised top plate.
- Expandable - Connect up to 4 UF8s to create a 32-Channel DAW Controller.
- Works with the following major DAWs: Avid Pro Tools / Apple Logic Pro X / Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo / Presonus Studio One / Ableton Live.
- Up to 3 different DAWs can be connected simultaneously.
- DAW communication via HUI for Pro Tools. SSL software provides further workflow enhancements with the addition of features such as CHANNEL and PLUG-IN Mode.
- DAW communication via MCU for Logic, Cubase, Studio One and Live.
- Large multiple purpose notched encoder allows for DAW timeline navigation, track banking and mouse wheel emulation for even more hands-on control.
- Customisable keys ready to assign your favourite keyboard shortcuts/macros.
- Assignable Footswitches.
- Included stands allow for adjustable elevation angles on desktop.
- Compatible with ORIGIN modular centre section.
- 19” 6U rackmount kit available for purchase.
- Connects to your computer via Hi-Speed USB – no need to deal with computer networks or ethernet cables.
- Powered by the new SSL 360° Software application.
SSL 360° Software for Mac & PC
The SSL 360° software provides the brains for any UF8 control surface. It allows you to configure UF8 for your DAW(s), drag and drop to re-order UF8s in a multi-product configuration and allows you to customise the user keys on the surface with your favourite DAW commands or keyboard shortcuts. The top row of user keys has 5 banks of 8, which can all be labelled in the top zone of the TFT displays. SSL 360° is intelligent – it automatically saves any changes you make in the background for you. It also manages and controls any available software/firmware updates, directly from the app.
SSL 360° key features
- Fast configuration for different sessions
- Drag and drop to re-order up to 4 UF8s
- Customise user keys
- Assign layers to different DAWs • Intelligently saves changes
- Manage software/firmware updates